In this program you will learn about...
This is a comprehensive career development program intended for those seeking job related skills in Inspection of Process Industry units for Maintenance, Operational Condition, Corrosion, Safety, Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
This program provides a thorough grounding in these areas including "How to do" and "How not to do". Coverage includes: Technical Issues, Methodology Issues, Legal/Contractual Issues, Compliance with Standards and Quality Assurance Practices (ISO9001:2010).
Full Technological and Management Aspects of Process Industry Inspections and Testing to International Standards.
You will also gain skills in applying the Best Worldwide Practices in ...
- Quality Assurance
- Inspection and Test Terminology
- Requirements for effective Inspection, Measuring Test Equipment Use
- Inspection, Measuring Test Equipment...
- Calibration (including traceability)
- Demonstration of Conformance to requirements
- Methodologies Technologies
- Best Industry Practices
- Latest Tools and Techniques
- Management Systems
- Understanding and Interpreting Practical Requirements from...
- Standards and Codes
- Maintaining CALIBRATION STATUS OF TEST MEASURING EQUIPMENT TO:
- Manufacturer Requirements
- ISO-9000 Requirements
- Industry Standards
- Calibration Awareness
- Corrective Action Analysis - Inspection, Measuring Test
- Usual Causes of Errors
- Calibration Certificates
- Calculating Uncertainty of Measurements
Case Studies (selected case studies will depend on participant profile and job requirements)
- Welding Inspection Testing
- Petrochemical Plant Equipment Inspection Testing
- Equipment Inspection Testing
- Pump Inspection
- First Entry Inspection
- Periodic Inspections
- Safety During Inspection Testing