In this program you will learn about...
- This program provides you a Step-by-Step Methodology to Manage Your Projects using Primavera Software
- Understanding of Good and Best Practices in Identifying Project and Strategic Objectives to be Achieved through the Project
- Methodology to Build Organizational Knowledgebase of Deliverables, Sub-Deliverables, Tasks, WBS, Material Takeoff, Assumptions or Basis of Estimates, Productivity Information, Unit Costs…
- This is a 50% hands on program. Participant will spend atleast 50% of his time on Learning to use the Many Useful Features of Primavera.
- The program will also show the Migration Strategy to Move from MS Project to Primevera
- You Graduate as a Fully Equipped Primavera Planner, Scheduler and Management Information Provider.
(Time Assigned to Each Topic will Vary with the Training Group Developmental needs)
- Why Planning & Scheduling?
- Project Aspects
- Strategic Aspects
- Knowledgebase Aspects
- International Projects
- What it Takes to be a Great Planner?
- Project Planning & Management Vocabulary
- Understanding Project Goals
- Understanding Organizational Strategic Goals to be Achieved through the Project
- Understanding Project Planning, Estimating & Monitoring Methodology and Good Practices
- Understanding Primavera Features
- Project Calendars
- Project Portfolio Management: Methods for analyzing and collectively managing a group of current or proposed projects
- Enterprise Project Structure (EPS): Details of the projects that are in the organizational database and the ownership of those projects
- Organizational Standard Breakdown Structure (OBS): model describing the established organizational framework
- WBS Work Breakdown Structure: define and group the project's work into discrete elements (un-complicate a complex project)
- Defining Activity Relationships (PDM relationships) - Interface Definitions
- WBS & Activity Codes
- Organizing, Filtering & Activity Views
- Scheduling: Constraints (Resource, Operational, Strategic, Customer, Priorities…)
- Project Documents & Work Products
- Responsibilities & Roles Assignment
- Defining, Assigning & Deployment Optimization Resources
- Resource Analysis, Codes & Reporting/Communicating
- Project Cost Estimate
- Progress Monitoring & Communicating
- Invoicing, Billing, Earned Value
- Reporting to the Various Functions
- Step-by-Step Methodology to Implement Project Planning, Estimating, Monitoring and Management Information System using Primavera
- Project Workshop: You will implement an actual project using Primavera.
- Understanding how to Implement Quality Planning, Safety Planning and Risk Management using Primavera
Unique Program Incorporating...
- Planning Aligned to Strategic Goals
- Step-by-Step Methodology
- Risk Management
- Contingency Planning System
- Contractual Aspects
- Knowledge Management
Methodologies, Tools, Strategies and Management
For Supervisors, Engineers And Managers Working On Engineering, Construction, Operation, Maintenance, Services Assignments